The ‘No Name Club’ commenced on the 21st of July 1977. At this first meeting the proposed names where presented and voted upon.
The agenda and results where:
- Election of Chairman for the Meeting – Ron Mason
- Election of President – Paul Lumb
- Election of Secretary / Treasurer – Malcolm Robertson
- Adoption of a Name for the Club – Quill Club.
- The need for a Constitution –
- Elect Sub-Committee for Drawing up Constitution – Michael Phillips & Terry Anderson
- Date of First Luncheon – 12th of August 1977. Cost not to exceed $10 per head.
Committee Members 1977 to 2017
For a full list of our previous Presidents and Committee members, please click on this link.